Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Burlap Earring Holder


I have a lot of different earrings that I love to wear and rotate each day. The problem is they are usually hidden in my jewelry hanging holder in my closet and I forget about them. I have moved them to my dresser but they are too messy and I usually just throw them in a draw, which I forget about them again.

I am a stay at home mom who LOVES clothes/jewelry/makeup/stuff..lots and lots of stuff. BUT I usually fell silly picking up my older son from school all decked out,  so I stick to changing up my earrings to feel fancy.  I feel dressed up without going all out..lol!!

Ok the point to my story is that I needed a way to store my earrings and be able to see them to.  Finally I found a great idea that is cute AND easy to make. Remember I am just an average mom and need to keep things simple..lol!

Head over to Don't Disturn This Grove  to see how to make this earring holder.

No comments:

Post a Comment