Sunday, September 25, 2011

Beer Brewing/ Football Party

Today was a fun day at the  Zanella household!!




My husband finally got to brew his beer, and english ale I believe, with the men this morning. The the rest of the party joined us at 1 for the patriots, pizza and lots of running around by the kids. It was definitely a fun time had by all! I put together a Halloween sensory bin for the kids to play in and they had so much fun!  Since it is so muggy here we kept the party very simple. I usually go all out and make chili, cornbread, all sorts of apps, side dishes, etc., but we all agreed that it was to hot to cook/eat so pizza and chips it was. Except I had to make one thing, I don't think I could go without a party and make at least one thing, so Buffalo chicken dip it was!

I don't think I can take much more of this weather. I LOVE fall and need it to come before winter just arrives and takes over! I decorated for the fall already and this week want to add the Halloween, but not feeling much in the mood for it.  I was however able to get the kids their Halloween costumes this morning at Target and I am glad I did. I was there on Tuesday when they were setting up the costume shop and today they were already picked over!! They were so cute picking out their costumes, so it was worth getting it this early. Luke picked out a ninja warrior and Sean is Woody. The funny part was Sean kept trying to persuade Luke to be Buzz and Luke wanted Sean to be a Ninja with him. The last 2 years they have been matching Star Wars so this was a big change for them to not match..lol!

BTW go easy on me on the quality of the photos..remember I am just your average mom =) !

No comments:

Post a Comment